Over The Air > Ham Radio Circuits and Repair

Reprogramming a Icon IC-745 ram board

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Radio Shop:
Bin to hex converter

The Radio Shop:
GALEP 3 programmer

chisel:
Followed along on the EEVblog and saw that you were successful in duplicating the 745 ram board.
Will you be making these and have them available for general purchase or only for use in radios that come into the shop?

Regards.

VE1IC:
I'd also be interested on the adapter board to interface the RAM boards to the TL866ii plus. I have an ic-751 here I am working on and also an IC-R71A.

fedecortes1:
Good night!. My name is Federico (LU1XCF) I am writing to you from Rio Gallegos - Argentina. The information that I am seeing on this site is very interesting and very useful. I came here trying to gather information about the programming of the Icom ic 751's RAM board, only the board that belongs to a 751 came to the laboratory, which lost all functions due to the battery being desoldered from the board. I built the interface to be able to record the card again, use the diagram mentioned by The Radio Shop and use the ICOM-RAM.EXE program, I tried it with windows XP SP 2 and with Free DOS without obtaining results. Could you tell me if ICOM-RAM.EXE worked for you? Since already very grateful for the information. I remain at your disposal ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version