Over The Air > Post your Shack, Shop, Repair room

My Ham Radio station and workshop/Man-cave

<< < (2/3) > >>

RJ:
Nice setup!

k7rmj:
Hi RJ and thanks for the kind words.  It will be a lot nicer when I finish putting it all together and cleaned up.

I finished installing the station ground bus this morning. I made it out of a 5' long piece of 3/4" copper tubing. The copper tubing is much softer than copper pipe and easier to drill.  I hammered one end of the tubing flat then installed it on top of the radio table across the back edge next to the window.

Then I bolted the Station ground wire to the flattened end. Then the fun began. Behind each piece of equipment I drilled a small pilot hole in the ground bus tubing and secured a ground strap to it. The other end of the strap has a ring connector soldered on it and is connected to the ground terminal on each piece of equipment. No ground loops that way.

The cabling behind the equipment was pretty neat before this project began LOL

73 DE K7RMJ  Frank

The Radio Shop:
After you add your attachment and summit your post do this.

Click the picture to make it larger, then right click the picture. Select properties.
Highlight the address of the picture and copy it.

Now in the message window type the following. I will put spaces in it so it shows.

[ img ] insert the address here [ /img ]

Now save and it will show picture in full size. I will do a demo of it later in a new thread.

The Radio Shop:
Ok, I modified your picture above, hit the edit and you can see what I did.

k7rmj:
Thanks Buddy, I think I got it figured out now. I was able to do the same thing to the second image file that you did to the first.

You ROCK!!   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version