General Forum > Open Chat

Hot Rods & Wild Engines

(1/2) > >>

MAC40:
As we graduated from Go-Karts to 348 tri-power Chevies, we all had to have a cool set of wheels.  I remember a friend of mine had "Hell on Wheels" painted on the side of his \'56 Ford.  It got away from him one night and he took out about 600 feet of board fence.  The car was \'totalled.\'

Some of us guys were hanging out at the old Super 98 station when he came walking into town one evening and Eddie yelled out at him, "Well, I guess you\'re hell on shoes now!"  :icon_lol:

Check it out:

http://thefiftiesandsixties.com/CarsWeDrove.htm

crazy:
I\'ve got a 1963 model 327, complete with factory 4 barrel intake.  It will spin, but hasnt\' been cranked in years.  I hope I can find someone who needs it.  Some hot rodder who has a 1963 model car or something.  I had a 66 chevelle, I sure wish I had kept it.   :wzbigcry:

K0DXC:
I need to focus on turning 16 and getting my drivers license before I think about a car :)

KC4UMO:
I ran a 70 pro street nova with 396 and 10 inch slicks in the late 80,s.
I am now building a new drag car. 1986 mustang LX coupe. Bought this one brand new. All the floor and chassis was removed. Added a 2 x 3 inch chassis at 20 inch outside to outside. 4 link with QA-1 coil overs.
The rear and wheek yubs are aluminum.

Sorry the pics are not the best.
Still a long ways to go but getting there.

In the lastpic those are 15X331/2 tall Firestone tires.

crazy:
That is some nice sheet metal work.  Did ya do that your self buddy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version