Over The Air > Oscar Satellite talk

Satellite Positioning sytem, another way

<< < (2/2)

KC4UMO:
Well, more progress on the unit. After testing I removed the wire harness. Used very fine hook up wire to the sensor connections and ran them out the back of the meter.

I also left the battery conner in place and ran two extra wires for power. This way it can be ran either by power supply or battery.

KC4UMO:
I next assembled the meter and mounted it on the front of an old power supply case. This case will also house the transformer and circuit for the actuator.

I then mounted a 8 terminal to the rear of the chassis. This is where the sensor cable will attach to go out to the antennas.

I hot glued the sensor wires in place to keep the fine wires from vibrating and breaking.

KC4UMO:
I next assembled the meter and mounted it on the front of an old power supply case. This case will also house the transformer and circuit for the actuator.

I then mounted a 8 terminal to the rear of the chassis. This is where the sensor cable will attach to go out to the antennas.

I hot glued the sensor wires in place to keep the fine wires from vibrating and breaking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version