Over The Air > Elmers Forum

No elmers?

(1/2) > >>

N2RJ:
Okay, I\'ve only been a ham 10yrs now, but if you have anything you need to ask me, feel free!

KI4RVH:
Ryan,

We are working on getting this part of the forum going. We\'re going to have guest elmers post articles about subjects and let people ask questions.  We\'ll just see how things work.  We\'re also going to start doing projects.  We have decided the first will be a satellite antenna since techs on up can do that.   We\'re going to get the plans posted and work on it and let people ask questions.  We plan on having a complete date and try to work each other.   I have another idea for a project after that.  Thanks for offering to be an elmer.  I\'ve only been a ham for less than 2 years.  I love sharing what I know, but we welcome your 10 years experience.  Jump in any time.  If you have any educational material on ham radio that you\'d like to submit feel free.

Chris

N2RJ:
Thanks.

The projects ideas sound great!  

I\'m looking forward to the guest elmers posting stuff.  I always like learning stuff as well.

K0DXC:

--- Quote from: N2RJ;15551 ---Okay, I\'ve only been a ham 10yrs now, but if you have anything you need to ask me, feel free!
--- End quote ---

I\'m just about entering my third year as a ham. I\'ll keep it in mind Ryan, thanks.

KC4UMO:

--- Quote from: N2RJ;15553 ---Thanks.

The projects ideas sound great!  

I\'m looking forward to the guest Elmer\'s posting stuff.  I always like learning stuff as well.
--- End quote ---

I do not rely on years of service to consider someone an (elmer).
You in fact have shown that you know what you are doing.
Yes experience helps, but not always the case. I myself have seen comments from you that outweigh many years of experience.

You been a AR operator for ten years, but show much more.
Myself I been in it close to 18 years.

On this board, I consider you an Elmer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version