Radio Talk > Skeds

GoKarters Sked??

(1/2) > >>

KI4RVH:
Anyone want to try a GoKarters sked?  I know some of us here are close enough to do 80 meters easy.  Duncan and I have done echolink and a very short CW QSO on 20 Meters. (Thats all I\'m good for.  I\'m not a CW ragchewer yet)  So anyone want to try a sked.  Let me know when and where.  HF, echolink, satellite, smoke signal, semaphore, or telephone.  Whatever you like we can try.

Chris

KC4UMO:
Sounds like a winner.
Let me see when I get some time off. I have twoo weeks coming in june/july

WV6Z:
Cool idea! My schedule has been extreme for a few weeks, hopefully it will let up soon though.....

Most of my ops have been mobile for a while and I am often on 60m channel 4 and I try to check in on the SC SSB Net (as a late check in) at 7:45ish on 3.915. :carrot:

KI4RVH:

--- Quote from: WV6Z;16034 ---Cool idea! My schedule has been extreme for a few weeks, hopefully it will let up soon though.....

Most of my ops have been mobile for a while and I am often on 60m channel 4 and I try to check in on the SC SSB Net (as a late check in) at 7:45ish on 3.915. :carrot:
--- End quote ---

What time are you usually mobile?  I have 60 meter capabilities.  I\'ll have to listen for you.

Chris

KC4UMO:
I also. Infact not many bands I can not cover.

Think I need to get me a 6 meter amp soon. The band was open a moment ago. But could not make it on 10 watts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version