Author Topic: Looking for Harley Davidson parts of any kind.  (Read 5308 times)

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Looking for Harley Davidson parts of any kind.
« on: April 14, 2010, 11:48:36 PM »
If anyone has ANYTHING, even gas tank caps, let me know what you have and what you want for it.     I am fixing up a 99 sporty, with a dual gas tank, and plan to paint her pretty soon.
   Thanx,  Crazy
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Looking for Harley Davidson parts of any kind.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 07:24:26 PM »
Found brand new gas caps online, new take offs, shipped for $20 a pair.   Trying to re-work a pair of exhaust lines now.    Cut my straight drag pipes off and slid on a pair of factory slip-on mufflers.  Not perfectly straight, but I think I can adjust them later.  I have had enough for the day, back is killing me, so time  to kick back.

Thanx, Crazy
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........