Electronics Forum > Electronic Video Blog

#80 Realistic HTX-100 diagnostic and repair

(1/2) > >>

The Radio Shop:
#80 Realistic HTX-100 diagnostic and repair

In this video we take a donor radio and do a little troubleshooting to see just how bad a shape it is in. Since I already have one of these I will probably give this radio away to someone in need.

Direct link to video on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDh1jpoiyw

Jim M:
Buddy, Thanks for taking your time to post the videos, I'm a learnin.
I didn't know If I should post here on on utube.
What do you use to hold your camera? I saw one of the guys used the manfrotto flex shaft, I still have a large magic clamp from my photography days.
Santa came early I got a HP 8656B signal generator, brand new old stock with the manual still in plastic, now I got to learn to use it.
Thanks again for the video.
Jim

The Radio Shop:
Hi Jim and welcome to the forum. I wish more folks would post here. A lot od members but little posting activities these days.

I have several cheap tripods that I use. Nothing special. Two standard size tripods and a small table top one.  I am thinking of making a track rail on the edge of the bench to hold the camera. But would have to be able to swing out of the way when finished.

You are going to like that HP signal generator. I have the 8640B and love it. Has a few quirks about it but works fine.
Thanks for stopping in Jim.

Jim M:
You are welcome, I'm sure I'll have a million questions, I post them in the correct section.
Jim

The Radio Shop:
Sounds good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version