Electronics Forum > Test Equipment

ISDS220A 2 IN 1 Virtual PC USB virtual Digital oscilloscop+Spectrum analyzers

(1/3) > >>

RJ:
Need some thoughts on this unit please.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141102674263?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rmvSB=true

Digital oscilloscope
* Channels: 2
* Impedance: 1MΩ 25pF
* Coupling: AC/DC
* Vertical resolution: 8Bit
* Gain range:
-16V ~ 16V (probe X1)
-160V ~ 160V (probe X10)
* Vertical accuracy: ±3%
* Time base range: 1ns-20s
* Input Protection: Diode,50Vpk
* Auto set: Yes(10Hz to 60MHz)
* Trigger Mode: Auto, Normal and Signal
* Trigger Type: No, Rising edge, Falling edge, Rising edge or Falling edge
* Trigger level: Yes
* Trigger Source: CH1, CH2
* Buffer Size: 512KB/CH
* Bandwidth: 60MHz
* Max sample: 200MS/s
* Vertical mode: CH1, CH2, ADD, SUB, MUL
* Display Mode: X, Y-T and X-Y
* Measurements: Yes
* Wave save: Osc(Private), Excel and Bmp

Spectrum analyzers
* Channels: 2
* Bandwidth: 60MHz
* Algorithm: FFT(18 windows), correlation, power spectrum
* FFT points: 8-1048576/CHN
* FFT measure: Harmonic(1-7), SNR, SINAD, ENOB, THD, SFDR
* Filter processing:
FIR filter supports arbitrary range of frequency sampling method, and Rectangle, bartlett, triangular, cosine, hanning, bartlett_hanning, hamming, blackman, blackman_Harris, tukey, Nuttall, FlatTop, Bohman, Parzen, Lanczos, kaiser, gaussand dolph_chebyshev, window method design.
IIR filter support "Butterworth", "Chebyshev I", Chebyshev II, "Elliptic" type of filter design

Data recorder(Only ISD220A):* Channel: 2* Impedance: 1MΩ 25pF
* Coupling: AC/DC
* Vertical resolution:8Bit
* Gain range:
-6V- +6V(probe X1)
-60V- +60V(probe X10)
* Sample:
1 channel : 1K-24M Hz
2 channel : 1K-16M Hz
* Save File: Maximum 4G, recording time associated with the sampling rate

System: WinXP(SP3), Win7(32/64)

The Radio Shop:
I hear so many pros and cons over these. Some like them some do not. I have never used one so hard for me to say. But I think there was a review on EEVBlog if I can find it.

RJ:
I asked over there couple days ago with no replies. I will check more of his video's to see if I can locate one.

Main question is will it work for CB repair. 60 MHz covers it but what about all the other specs?

Thanks Buddy.

Paul M0BSW:
Buddy I' ll let you know after Christmas, as my daughter has bought me one,I've only heard good things about them  from someone in the club I'm a member of, they do have limitations and can't be compared to the proper S/A that sits here.
Paul

RJ:

--- Quote from: Paul M0BSW on December 19, 2016, 02:18:11 AM ---Buddy I' ll let you know after Christmas, as my daughter has bought me one,I've only heard good things about them  from someone in the club I'm a member of, they do have limitations and can't be compared to the proper S/A that sits here.
Paul

--- End quote ---

That is great news Paul, I can not find anyone that has got one of these and done a review on it.  Thanks for letting us know you got one on the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version