Test Equipment > Oscilosopes

Yo100 help please

(1/3) > >>

Graham361:
Hi hope somebody can help I bought a yaesu monitor scope yl100 mains lead was missing so opened up today and looks like transformer has been replaced and unfinished as I now have two connector blocks the largest has wires from crt and the small one has two orange and white cables in I think this was done as transformer does not supply the these voltages I may be wrong were do I start any advice please regards graham

The Radio Shop:
Hi Graham. I will pull the schematic tomorrow and look it over . Should be fairly easy to wire it back up.  Although I will say that most of the time something takes out the transformer. I would start checking all the caps on the secondary side of it.

Graham361:
Many thanks for your help can you tell me the two orange and white wires that originally went on old transformer what voltage are these I know the three blue are 6.3 volt I think the orange and white are 30volt I might be wrong and you were right two cappacitors are gone 600v ones I would say someone could not get a transformer with right voltages so have done this so they need a seperate supply as they fitted two power sockets at back off unit to supply 6.3volt for crt and what ever the orange and white feed is regards graham

Graham361:
This is what it's like the other side of the board mains lead cut and block added also one side of switch cut

The Radio Shop:
Thanks for those pictures. That helps. I have been extremely busy the past two days. I am off tomorrow and will see if I can get into the schematic for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version