Electronics Forum > Test Equipment

Curve tracer project.

<< < (2/2)

KE4EST:
Buddy, I built mine in an external enclosure and run two BNC jumpers to the scope.  Kind of aggravating though, so in the future will be putting it inside an old scope.
Funny I see there is an RCA WO-33 just like Paul used on eBay.  I been watching the price go up to crazy levels for that scope.  It would probably have no bids if it weren't for Mr. Carlson.  ;D

The Radio Shop:

--- Quote from: KE4EST on November 26, 2018, 05:32:07 PM ---Buddy, I built mine in an external enclosure and run two BNC jumpers to the scope.  Kind of aggravating though, so in the future will be putting it inside an old scope.
Funny I see there is an RCA WO-33 just like Paul used on eBay.  I been watching the price go up to crazy levels for that scope.  It would probably have no bids if it weren't for Mr. Carlson.  ;D

--- End quote ---

I was thinking of building a stand alone unit also.  Could come in handy.

Yes, that RCA scope on eBay suffers what we call the "Carlson effect" lol. Seems what ever Paul works on the price goes up!.
The Heathkit IT-11/28 have gone through the roof.

KE4EST:
I know the Carlson effect and yep it hit the IT-11 and 28 bad!!!!  I noticed they are coming back down now, but have not gotten back to what they were.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version