Author Topic: Hello From Greenville, NC  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Joseph

• View Profile
Hello From Greenville, NC
« on: January 30, 2021, 04:38:24 PM »
My name is Joseph. I am a retired systems engineer. I'm hoping to find someone from the Ham Radio club here in Greenville, NC, to help me with a few things.  I'm handicapped and confined to a wheelchair.  I need some help in setting up the ground for my transceiver and setting up an antenna (It's a TAK-tenna).  I have a telescoping pole that the antenna can be placed upon. I'm a member of the Brightleaf ham club here in town, and I reached out to one individual but didn't get a response though I know for sure that they received my request because I asked if they had received it, and they said that they had.  I'm willing to financially reimburse any individual for materials and time if necessary, just as long as I can finally use my radio.  :)  It's been over a year now since I got my radio and all three ham license levels, but I haven't talked to anyone on the air yet.  Any help that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Joseph La Rocque
KX4ND
Greenville, NC

Offline Snow Bird

• View Profile
Re: Hello From Greenville, NC
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 03:00:40 PM »
Hi I live just south of you Near Kinston I give you my Phone no If you still need some one to install your ant . Please let me Know ? snow bird