Author Topic: Upstate SC Echo\'stink\' Link Up And Running  (Read 6293 times)

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
Upstate SC Echo\'stink\' Link Up And Running
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:15:53 AM »
As posted on the Upstate SC Amateur Radio thread and in the chat box......

Okay, for those who might be interested in semi or non amateur radio, depending on your perception, our local Echolink simplex (2m now (147.420) / 440 (446.100) to come soon) link is back up and running. I can be found here Sunday through Thursday nights doing my commute at 10:30 PM ET (10:00 PM ET Sundays). We are in a rather hilly area and the link has some extraordinarily fantastic coverage into: Anderson, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens, Abbeville, Laurens and parts of Spartanburg counties in South Carolina, as well as: Hart, Banks and Stephens county in Georgia. Western North Carolina and coverage into Spartanburg county in SC has not yet been determined as it\'s only been active for a couple of days so far.

KG4BMK-L Node # 293443

All are welcome, but please behave...... as we are all members of the \'not over 60\' bunch, combined with the fact that I am the OOC for SC, we tend to stay under the microscope.  

We love good fun and lively chat, but we do not want to get Stephen, KG4BMK in trouble.

I think I will post this in the chat box for those who are too lazy to read the forum as well.
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z