Author Topic: Rearview Cameras Can Capture More Than You Think  (Read 6634 times)

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
Rearview Cameras Can Capture More Than You Think
« on: May 01, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
Check this out:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16040706/detail.html

Looks like you can pick up all kinds of wireless cameras.  Be sure you don\'t have anything on a wireless cam you don\'t want anyone to see.

Chris

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 06:55:49 PM »
WOW! All I can say is giggity, giggity! :arf2:
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »
Wow.  That is hard to believe.  But a few years ago, a friend of mine found out that his cb would interfere with the intercom at Captain D\'s.  His wife worked there, and he would play games from the parking lot.  It was hilarious.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
Quote from: crazy;16039
Wow.  That is hard to believe.  But a few years ago, a friend of mine found out that his cb would interfere with the intercom at Captain D\'s.  His wife worked there, and he would play games from the parking lot.  It was hilarious.

That is hilarious!  When I was a kid a guy that went to our church was an avid CBer.  He had gone to his truck after Sunday School and had not made it to Church.  As people were walking into Church we all heard him going "Break Skipland, Break Skipland" through the Church PA system.  We knew who it was!
It was pretty funny!

Chris