Author Topic: Oil, interesting....  (Read 8625 times)

Offline KC4UMO

• Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.
Oil, interesting....
« on: June 05, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »
WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW.  READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70\'s worked even though we grumbled about it.  It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products?

Shouldn\'t we return the favor?  Can\'t we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings?  How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS.  Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia .  Just purchase gas from companies that don\'t import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I\'m sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead.   Don\'t you think it might be of interest to know which oil companies import Middle Eastern oil and which do not?

These companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell...................................      205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco...................       144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil.......................       130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............       117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................       62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction!  (We pay Chavez\'s regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC.  If you do the math at $95 per barrel, that\'s over $524 million PER DAY ($191 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:
Sunoco........................       0 barrels
Conoco........................       0 barrels
Sinclair.......................       0 barrels
BP / Phillips................        0 barrels
Hess. ........................       0 barrels
ARC0.......................        0 barrels
Maverick......................     0 barrels
Flying J. .....................      0 barrels
Valero..........................     0 barrels
·        I AM GOING TO ADD THE FOLLOWING… J

Murphy Oil USA  sold at Wal-Mart is from South Arkansas and owned USA
Not only that they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens.
All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers.  With the help of the internet, it\'s really simple to do.  Now, don\'t wimp out at this point....keep reading and I\'ll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Oil, interesting....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »
I think this is a great idea.   Now if only I could find an American that owns a gas station. Or hotel, for that matter.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
Oil, interesting....
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »
Here\'s another consideration for you guys too..... watch out for ethanol mixes. I have found that my Trooper gets about 3 miles per gallon less when running 10% ethanol mixed fuel than it does running straight gasoline. As ethanol mixed fuel is about 2 or 3 cents a gallon less than regular unleaded gasoline, I say lets keep ethanol in the corn and use it to feed people or critters. :thinkerg:
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
Oil, interesting....
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 06:23:54 PM »
Quote from: WV6Z;16186
Here\'s another consideration for you guys too..... watch out for ethanol mixes. I have found that my Trooper gets about 3 miles per gallon less when running 10% ethanol mixed fuel than it does running straight gasoline. As ethanol mixed fuel is about 2 or 3 cents a gallon less than regular unleaded gasoline, I say lets keep ethanol in the corn and use it to feed people or critters. :thinkerg:

They are putting 10% ethanol in the gas station near me. I didnt\' know it made that big a difference.  I wont\' use it today.  Gas prices are going up 20 cents (where is the cent key on my keyboard) on Monday (tomorrow) morning.  God help us, cause the Arabs won\'t.   ;(
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
Oil, interesting....
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 12:26:24 AM »
Actually our problem is the stock market speculators. Sure we can blame the Arabs and the oil companies, but, believe it or not, our problem is made right here at home. :rolleyes:
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
Oil, interesting....
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 04:54:47 AM »
(CNN) -- Oil giant Exxon Mobil Corp. plans to sell its company-owned gas stations, saying they aren\'t profitable enough even with gasoline selling at $4 per gallon.

The 2,220 stations make up about 1/5 of the Exxon and Mobil stations in the United States.

The nation\'s largest oil company, which earned nearly $41 billion last year, says it will sell more than 2,000 stations over the next few years.

"The fuels marketing sector is a very challenging market," ExxonMobil spokesperson Prem Nair said, adding that the company is feeling particular pressure from hypermarkets like Wal-Mart that sell gasoline.

ExxonMobil plans to sell 820 owned and operated stations as well as 1,400 stations leased to dealers. The 2,220 stations make up about 1/5 of the Exxon and Mobil stations in the United States. The company says the stations to be sold will continue to sell ExxonMobil product.

"As the highly competitive fuels marketing business in the U.S. continues to evolve, we believe this transition is the best way for ExxonMobil to compete and grow in the future," said Ben Soraci, U.S. director of retail sales for ExxonMobil.

The states with the largest number of ExxonMobil-owned stations are California and New York, each with more than 200. ExxonMobil also has a large concentration of stations in Texas, Florida, Maryland, Tennessee and Virginia.

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
Oil, interesting....
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 05:21:30 AM »
Someone needs to declare open season on commodities traders. :new_snipersmilie:
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z