Author Topic: Happy Fathers Day  (Read 9006 times)

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
Happy Fathers Day
« on: June 15, 2008, 01:11:07 AM »
Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddys!

Chris

Offline KC4UMO

• Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.
Happy Fathers Day
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 09:08:15 AM »
Ditto
And thanks

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Happy Fathers Day
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:13:06 AM »
Thanks, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day.   It will be the first without my Father.   I guess I just have to get used to it.  Part of life I suppose.   My own children and I will enjoy the day though.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
Happy Fathers Day
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »
Its my wifes first without her Father.  She didn\'t want to go to Church today, she didn\'t think she could handle the Fathers Day type stuff at Church.  We\'re going to her Moms in a little while and spend the day over there.  I\'m sorry about your Dad.  I know its rough.  I loved my wifes Dad a lot.  He was a great guy.  He enjoyed a lot of the things I do.  He was an avid shortwave and scanner listener.  I hope you and your kids have a good day!  Take care and God Bless!

Chris

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
Happy Fathers Day
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
Quote from: Administrator;16209
Ditto
And thanks

Thanks for the ditto.  Me and my only son are sitting here together in the chair.  He is asleep.  We played fetch earlier and  I guess he got tired.  Hes a little furrier than most children and has 4 legs but he did get me a Fathers Day card.  I didn\'t even know he could write!

Chris

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Happy Fathers Day
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »
I took both my daughters to Church today,  but I sure didn\'t like the sermon.  It just didnt\' seem appropriate for Fathers Day.  But it is still  a happy day.  ;)
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
Happy Fathers Day
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 05:22:33 AM »
Hope you guys all had a great Father\'s Day! :)
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z