Author Topic: The plan for approving same sex marriages.  (Read 19787 times)

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
The plan for approving same sex marriages.
« on: June 28, 2008, 01:31:01 PM »
here\'s one for ya.....lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PLAN

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

I love it when a plan comes together.
LMAOOOOOO
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 03:17:19 AM »
Quote from: crazy;16316
here\'s one for ya.....lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PLAN

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

I love it when a plan comes together.
LMAOOOOOO

Adoption and artificial insemination prove your theory moot.
Next plan!
73 de kb3laz

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 05:40:19 AM »
Maybe the diseases will get them then.  And adopted kids aren\'t as likely to be like their new parents.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 01:47:53 AM »
Quote from: crazy;16352
Maybe the diseases will get them then.  And adopted kids aren\'t as likely to be like their new parents.

Maybe you are right, IDK, I guess time will tell.
As for adopted children not turning out like their parents thats give and take.
Just like biological children they will retain some aspects of their parents beliefs  and habits and discard others. This is also dependent on the adopted childs age.
I do however fail to see your original point, as not all dems are gay and not all repubs are straight.
73 de kb3laz

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »
Quote from: KB3LAZ;16360
I do however fail to see your original point, as not all dems are gay and not all repubs are straight.

It was only a joke.  I am sorry you didn\'t get it.  Dems are much more approving of same sex marriages and gay sex than Repubs are.  Just a joke, no more.

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »
People can be persecuted. People can die. But what can never die is a belief.
"Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals. The Ark was built by Amateurs"

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »
Quote from: crazy;16361
It was only a joke.  I am sorry you didn\'t get it.  Dems are much more approving of same sex marriages and gay sex than Repubs are.  Just a joke, no more.

Thats all well and good, but beings it was in the debate forum I thought you wanted to debate.
73 de kb3laz

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 01:32:42 AM »
Quote from: KB3LAZ;16365
Thats all well and good, but beings it was in the debate forum I thought you wanted to debate.

Only if you agreed with him.
"Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals. The Ark was built by Amateurs"

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 06:34:16 AM »
Quote from: KU0DM;16366
Only if you agreed with him.

Speak for yourself, not for me.  I believe in God, and his word.   I am not overly-religious, but believe that homo-sexuality is a sin, and is anti-nature and immoral.  Just think of the physical aspects of it.  Disgusting to me.  Do what you want to do, but I won\'t succumb to such gross things.

Once again, speak for yourself.  You are not talking for me.

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 01:04:22 PM »
I\'ll engage in my normal relationships with the opposite sex (I\'m straight dude), and let people who are homosexual do the same with people they care about, that\'s what I\'ll do.

The question is: You say God says that, but should we run our country by that?

I\'m an atheist, should I have to live my life by laws I don\'t believe in? What about Islam? Should someone Jewish have to live life by laws they don\'t believe in?

We can\'t have a free country if we run our country by a supreme being that we don\'t all believe in. You Christians say Islam is an evil practice because some of them force their beliefs on others, buy making laws based on a Church\'s religious beliefs, isn\'t that the same? Because that\'s what goes on in the Middle-east, many laws are based on Islam, and we say that\'s wrong. So is it wrong because you disagree with Islam? Or because we think it\'s wrong for people to be governed with laws that were set by a "supreme being" that not everyone may believe in?

Should our country have laws and rights based on what\'s fair, or what a fairy tale not everyone believes tells us is fair?

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 07:50:35 PM »
While America was founded by Christians, anyone is free to worship as they choose.  That is what is so great about our country.  As for other countries, and other religions, only when violence is involved should we get involved.  In my opinion anyway.

All beliefs have flaws.  But to think that everything came from nothing, like the big bang theory, I just can\'t fathom that.  If you do, that is fine.  But I need something more plausible.  Some day we will all know the truth.  Til then, I pray for atheists as well as Christians.   I believe I should, and it certainly doesn\'t hurt anything.

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »
I still cant figure out Christianity, they talk about caring for their fellow human being and then condemn them in the next breath. Im straight and dont have a problem with homosexuals, actually I have "gay" friends. Why dislike someone because of a personal choice of sexuality?  I am not going to disown someone because a book tells me to do so. BTW a book written by man can hold flaws and could have been changed.
73 de kb3laz

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »
Quote from: crazy;16374
While America was founded by Christians, anyone is free to worship as they choose.  That is what is so great about our country.  As for other countries, and other religions, only when violence is involved should we get involved.  In my opinion anyway.

All beliefs have flaws.  But to think that everything came from nothing, like the big bang theory, I just can\'t fathom that.  If you do, that is fine.  But I need something more plausible.  Some day we will all know the truth.  Til then, I pray for atheists as well as Christians.   I believe I should, and it certainly doesn\'t hurt anything.

Ok explain this to me, you cant believe in the explosion of nothing creating everything(nor do I), however you can believe in an all knowing, all powerful, magical entity? Is magic and such more believable? Granted you dont call it magic but it all boils down to the same thing, kinda like witchcraft.
73 de kb3laz

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »
Quote from: KB3LAZ;16375
I still cant figure out Christianity, they talk about caring for their fellow human being and then condemn them in the next breath. Im straight and dont have a problem with homosexuals, actually I have "gay" friends. Why dislike someone because of a personal choice of sexuality?  I am not going to disown someone because a book tells me to do so. BTW a book written by man can hold flaws and could have been changed.

No one is condemning anyone.  Christians believe that homosexuality is wrong. So do Muslims and Jews.  They don\'t ever seem to catch any grief about it though.  Go figure?  :)  The Bible says our body is a temple and we should treat it as such.  Lots of us Christians don\'t believe in smoking for that reason.  I have friends that smoke.  No one is condemning them but we believe its wrong.  We do however prohibit lighting up a Marlboro during services.:arf2:

Chris

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »
Quote from: KI4RVH;16377
No one is condemning anyone.  Christians believe that homosexuality is wrong. So do Muslims and Jews.  They don\'t ever seem to catch any grief about it though.  Go figure?  :)  The Bible says our body is a temple and we should treat it as such.  Lots of us Christians don\'t believe in smoking for that reason.  I have friends that smoke.  No one is condemning them but we believe its wrong.  We do however prohibit lighting up a Marlboro during services.:arf2:

Chris

Chris I Know that you never referred to condemning anyone, and I do apologize for generalizing. However the above comment about disease getting them, referring to homosexuals seems like a death wish, or at the least an ill wish. Now correct me if Im wrong but I didnt think that Christians were suppose to wish an ill fate on anyone.
73 de kb3laz