Author Topic: The plan for approving same sex marriages.  (Read 19383 times)

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
The plan for approving same sex marriages.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 10:16:31 PM »
I never wished diseases on them.  I just said that maybe they would catch a disease.   Homosexual sex isn\'t exactly a clean practice.  Disgusting to me anyway.  I will drop this thread, as it was only a joke in the first place.  Nothing good will come of it, so EOS for me.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »
Quote from: KB3LAZ;16378
Chris I Know that you never referred to condemning anyone, and I do apologize for generalizing. However the above comment about disease getting them, referring to homosexuals seems like a death wish, or at the least an ill wish. Now correct me if Im wrong but I didnt think that Christians were suppose to wish an ill fate on anyone.

No we shouldn\'t.  In fact most people no matter what their faith would agree they shouldn\'t.  I think the problem here was a joke that kind of went a way it wasn\'t intended.  

Chris

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 12:03:01 AM »
Ok as I stated i understand that the thread started out as a joke, as to why it was put in the debate forum I shall never grasp. However I dont see why it should be dropped as it has only lead to debate and nothing extreme, which is the point of this forum, right? If thats what ya\'ll want I will walk away from the thread as well, I dont want to step on any toes.
Although you have to understand that I will disagree on a lot of controversial topics brought up in not only this forum but all forums. I just have my own way of thinking its nothing personal.

I respect people for who they are not what they practice, unless they intentional cause harm to others.

Anyway I bid you all a good night and chat at ya later.
73 de kb3laz
73 de kb3laz

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 06:19:20 AM »
Well, I know that Crazy lives way over on the coast of NC and I live way out in the upsate of SC, but, as Buddy has slipped me some pictures of Crazy, I just want everyone to know that if he ever changes his mind...................

......... and the original joke continues! :arf2:
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 06:30:50 AM »
Thanks, but no thanks, lmao. :eyepop:   I would just tell my old lady to roll over!

And I am over 3 hours from the Coast anyway.:)
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »
Me at a gay rights rally......

Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 04:34:22 PM »
Nice sign Tom.  

Chris