Author Topic: How to Speak Democrat  (Read 8261 times)

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
How to Speak Democrat
« on: July 01, 2008, 04:41:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EcQ03qRE1s

Check out the link above.  It is funny but after hearing it I thought this guy is being paid to make good legislation not do stand up comedy.  What are your thoughts?

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
How to Speak Democrat
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »
He pretty much covered everything! :arf2:
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
How to Speak Democrat
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »
I hope they can understand the technological aspects of it. :cheers:  I think he does an excellent job, and it is about time someone puts them on the spot, even through comedy.  Thanks for the humor.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
How to Speak Democrat
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:03:26 PM »
I think its funny too, but part of me thinks he should get to work and quit goofing off.  They goof off entirely to much.

Chris

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
How to Speak Democrat
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 06:21:45 PM »
:GoodPost-vi:
Quote from: KI4RVH;16345
I think its funny too, but part of me thinks he should get to work and quit goofing off.  They goof off entirely to much.

Chris

:GoodPost-vi:
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline JADE

• View Profile
How to Speak Democrat
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »
I loved that and posted it on my FB.  My liberal friends and relatives will love it.:carrot:
God bless,
JADE

I question....therefore I think....I think....therefore I am....I think?