Author Topic: Satanist Couple charged with Rape and Kidnapping  (Read 9326 times)

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
Satanist Couple charged with Rape and Kidnapping
« on: July 03, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »
Have ya\'ll seen this?  A Satanist Couple charged with rape and Kidnapping in Durham, NC.  The woman was a high ranking official in the Democratic party.  This is just sick, weird and strange!

Here is the link:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3128703/

Offline WV6Z

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 11:06:59 AM »
WOW! Now that is creepy!
Regards,
Tom ~ WV6Z

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »
Rape and kidnapping are definitely wrong.
73 de kb3laz

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »
Quote from: KB3LAZ;16339
Rape and kidnapping are definitely wrong.

What about the satanic worship?  That is definitely wrong, IMO.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 02:52:54 AM »
Quote from: crazy;16347
What about the satanic worship?  That is definitely wrong, IMO.

UH, have you ever looked at my avatar?
I am not a satanic worshiper but this should be a sign that I dont have a problem with non-mainstream religions. Not all forms of satanism involve sacrifice and things of that nature. Some forms actually believe that the perception of heaven and hell are inverted, and that god is devious while satan is merciful. If not for the temptation of satan would we even exist? So who is our true creator? You have to look at both sides to understand your opposition! I hold no judgment in the case of religion. When the apocalyptic battle arises you must choose a side but choose wisely, for it is the last thing you shall ever do. Either way for the moment I am neutral but this could all change with the flick of a wrist. But I assure you that you shall never see me do this:worship: for any religion.  Neutrality is my choice as Christianity is yours and I respect that. The question is do you return the favor?
73 de kb3laz

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 05:42:20 AM »
It is my duty as a Christian to try to bring others to the truth of God.   I won\'t be pushy, but I will pray for you to be saved before you die.  Really.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KB3LAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 01:39:13 AM »
Quote from: crazy;16353
It is my duty as a Christian to try to bring others to the truth of God.   I won\'t be pushy, but I will pray for you to be saved before you die.  Really.

Do what you wish but you cant save those of us who are already dead!
I will know the truth in the end as will you, or neither of us will if there is no god, but I guess we shall find out then. Hold your believes until the end as that is a very noble decision worthy of respect.
73 de kb3laz