Author Topic: Obama, the UN Patriotic one.  (Read 22473 times)

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Obama, the UN Patriotic one.
« on: August 12, 2008, 10:24:11 PM »
Obama The Patriot - Removes American Flag From His Plane

The Patriot Room
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:11:07 AM by Bill Dupray

Barack Obama recently finished a $500,000 total overhaul of his 757. And as part of the new design, he decided toremove the American flag from the tail... What American running for President of the United States would remove the symbol of his country?And worse, he replaced the flag with it with a symbol of himself...  

I can\'t swear by this, but I believe it somehow.  Doesn\'t surprise me a bit.  But I bet he repaints it.   The Flip-Flop man now even wants to drill for oil, like most intelligent citizens, offshore.   Looking for a vote, he will do anything to get one too.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »
False.

And McCain\'s

"Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals. The Ark was built by Amateurs"

Offline m3jzt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »
It was a good try ?

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »
But he moved it from the tail, where it was nice and big, to the midsection, where it  can barely be noticed.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
McCain never had the flag on his tail wing.
And the flag on his plane is the same size of Obamas.

What colors are on Obama\'s O? RED WHITE AND BLUE, which alone symbolize the country.

Nothing like that on McCain\'s tail wing.
"Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals. The Ark was built by Amateurs"

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »
Quote from: m3jzt;16611
It was a good try ?

Not even.

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 09:52:49 PM »
What about the flag on his lapel pin that he refused to wear?    He caused these problems on his own.  No one else is to blame.

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

No flag pin.

No flag pin.

No flag pin.

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »
But Osama refused, he didn\'t just neglect to wear one.   I am just glad his old lady is finally proud to be an American for the first time in her life.  And she isn\'t a kid.

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »
My you\'re switching gears quickly. :icon_rolleyes:  

I\'ll let you wallow in your shenanigans, I\'m going to partake in a p***ing match on someone\'s patriotism. It\'s childish.

I have better things to do.

Flag pin.

No flag pin.

Out.

Offline K0DXC

• View Profile
    • http://www.qrz.com/callsign/k0dxc
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:55 AM »
Quote from: KU0DM;16636
My you\'re switching gears quickly. :icon_rolleyes:  

I\'ll let you wallow in your shenanigans, I\'m going to partake in a p***ing match on someone\'s patriotism. It\'s childish.

I have better things to do.

Flag pin.

No flag pin.

Out.

ROFL! That was a good one. Can you answer the question on Obama\'s decision to now drill for oil however?
Cal, K0DXC

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »
Obama has stated that he supports the Gang of 10 nonpartisan plan which calls for limited drilling, and expansion of renewable energy sources and deadline for higher fuel economy, he has stated that the drilling for oil still isn\'t to his liking, but a compromise with renewable energy being a key player in the future, is a step in the right direction.

He isn\'t making a decision to drill all out for oil, he is supporting a compromise that would allow limited drilling under scrutiny by environmental agencies, in exchange for the growth of renewable energy, and higher fuel economy standard for cars.

Nonpartisan-ship gets stuff done. Holding out till you get what you want doesn\'t.

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »
Quote from: KU0DM;16642
Obama has stated that he supports the Gang of 10 nonpartisan plan which calls for limited drilling, and expansion of renewable energy sources and deadline for higher fuel economy, he has stated that the drilling for oil still isn\'t to his liking, but a compromise with renewable energy being a key player in the future, is a step in the right direction.

He isn\'t making a decision to drill all out for oil, he is supporting a compromise that would allow limited drilling under scrutiny by environmental agencies, in exchange for the growth of renewable energy, and higher fuel economy standard for cars.

Nonpartisan-ship gets stuff done. Holding out till you get what you want doesn\'t.

He is flip-flopping once again, because McCain has caught him in every poll out there.  Like most politicians, he will do or say anything for a vote, tell people what they want to hear.   At that particular time, even if he is against it.  And I didn\'t change gears either.  I don\'t know when or where your pictures  were taken.  But when politicians are at work, drawing our money for their salaries, they should wear our colors.  I am not disputing his patriotism, because he will be everyones patriot from now til Nov.   Then he will go back to being a nobody, a nothing, along with his blank record.   He has done nothing in his career, and has shown no desire to do so.  Just status quo, unlike his "CHANGE"  campaign.  He is a nobody who never was and never will be.  IMO anyway.

Thanx for your time,  crazy.

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 07:59:07 PM »
Pics were courtesy of Google, I don\'t do photo shop.

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
Quote from: KU0DM;16645
Pics were courtesy of Google, I don\'t do photo shop.

Who accused you of that?   Why are you so paranoid?  Or is that a Demoratic thing?