Author Topic: Obama, the UN Patriotic one.  (Read 22475 times)

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
Obama, the UN Patriotic one.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
Quote from: crazy;16646
Who accused you of that?   Why are you so paranoid?  Or is that a Demoratic thing?

I simply stated that I didn\'t photoshop them since you questioned when and where they were taken. But that\'s not what matters, what matters is he is wearing the colors of his country, right?

Care to get this thread back on track about the plane? The fact is he DOES have the flag on his campaign plane.
"Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals. The Ark was built by Amateurs"

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »
Quote from: KU0DM;16652
I simply stated that I didn\'t photoshop them since you questioned when and where they were taken. But that\'s not what matters, what matters is he is wearing the colors of his country, right?

Care to get this thread back on track about the plane? The fact is he DOES have the flag on his campaign plane.

So did he move the flag, and make it smaller, or not?
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KU0DM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »
He moved them, yet still has our nations colors there.

What about McCain? Did he EVER have it on HIS tail wing?
Their flags are the same size.

A quick note (yes straying from topic): I noticed Obama had HIS flag pin on during his acceptance speech, but McCain was without one announcing his VP pick.

Hmmm....
He wasn\'t "wearing his nations colors"
"Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals. The Ark was built by Amateurs"

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 10:08:43 PM »
I\'ll have to ask him about that.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
A little more about BHO.
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:20 PM »
Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya. Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn\'t, not a genetic drop of, is \'African-American,\' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn\'t a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It\'s something Hillary doesn\'t understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals\' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, noarguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remainChristian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
Pass this on to every thinking American you know!

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
Today I heard an Obama ad that says he is pro-hunting, pro gun.  But his record speaks louder than his phony adds.  Surely people will realize he is still anti-gun, just pro-gun votes.It won\'t be long now til election time, and I am anxiously waiting for McCain to be our next President.

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »
Stop and think about this!

You couldn\'t get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days of experience.

You couldn\'t become chief of surgery after 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.

You couldn\'t get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience.

You couldn\'t join the military and become a colonel after 143 days of experience.

You couldn\'t get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.

BUT....

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That\'s how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World ... 143 days.

We all have to start somewhere. The senate is a good start, but after 143 days, that\'s all it is - a start.

AND, strangely, a large sector of the American public is okay with this and campaigning for him. We wouldn\'t accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the United States of America?

Come on folks, we are not voting for the next American Idol!

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »
Quote from: crazy;16698
Today I heard an Obama ad that says he is pro-hunting, pro gun.  But his record speaks louder than his phony adds.  Surely people will realize he is still anti-gun, just pro-gun votes.It won\'t be long now til election time, and I am anxiously waiting for McCain to be our next President.

He is very very anti-gun.  His web site even stated that in the past.  His web site stated he wanted to get rid of dangerous semi-automatic.  Most every modern hunting rifle is a semi-auto.  Just shows how ignorant he really is on the subject.  He is just flip flopping for votes just as you say.

Chris

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 06:08:05 AM »
Quote from: KI4RVH;16701
He is very very anti-gun.  His web site even stated that in the past.  His web site stated he wanted to get rid of dangerous semi-automatic.  Most every modern hunting rifle is a semi-auto.  Just shows how ignorant he really is on the subject.  He is just flip flopping for votes just as you say.

Chris

Believe me, I know.  The ad had a football star who said that both McCain and Obama would uphold our 2nd amendment rights.   Anyone who hasn\'t been under a rock somewhere knows that Obama is in the dark as far as sportsmen and gun collectors are concerned.   It is the general public that I am worried about, as they are easily influenced.   Thanx,  crazy

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 08:27:27 PM »
Here he is saying he is a muslim.   Of course he backtracks, and then says he is a Christian.   What are you going to believe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw