Author Topic: A dear friend Howard W8NEE SK  (Read 7824 times)

Offline KC8TCQ

• View Profile
A dear friend Howard W8NEE SK
« on: September 16, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »
Howard was one of the few people here locally pushing me to keep working on upgrading, and he was the lead of the VE team that administered my exam a few weeks ago.

Last Sunday he went to the Adrian Michigan hamfest, in the morning, and died Sunday afternoon. He was discovered unconcious in his car in the parking lot of Wendy\'s and pronounced dead at the hospital. He worked in electronics for years, and was a heck of a nice guy to talk to and learn from.
73 de Keith KC8TCQ
:music334:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline KC4UMO

• Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 06:44:33 AM »
Sorry to hear about the loss.

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »
I\'m sorry to hear about your buddy.  Just goes to show that we never know when we will pass.  It\'s good to have things in order with the man upstairs.  Not preaching, just talking.   Crazy
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline KI4RVH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 09:15:19 PM »
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Chris