Author Topic: Little Johnny and Obama!  (Read 5768 times)

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Little Johnny and Obama!
« on: June 06, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »
Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama was visiting a primary school and visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the presidential candidate if he would like to lead the discussion on the word “tragedy.” So our illustrious democratic presidential candidate asked the class for an example of a “tragedy.”

One little boy stood up and offered: “If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a “tragedy.”

“No,” said Obama, “that would be an accident.”

A little girl raised her hand: “If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.”

“I’m afraid not,” explained Obama. “That’s what we would call a great loss.”

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room. Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said: “If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a “friendly fire” missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.”

“Fantastic!” exclaimed Obama. “That’s right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?”

“Well,” says the boy, “It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn’t be a great loss… and it probably wouldn’t be an accident either.”
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........