Author Topic: 1949 Miniapolise oline ZAU restore  (Read 6270 times)

Offline The Radio Shop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1949 Miniapolise oline ZAU restore
« on: May 27, 2015, 05:27:28 PM »
A bit rough but it is doable
Buddy kc4umo

Offline crazy

• VIP MEMBER
    • View Profile
    • http://
Re: 1949 Miniapolise oline ZAU restore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 06:20:27 PM »
I love these old tractors.    My "old faithful" is an International 404 gas that was made in the 50s.    The hydraulics are driving me nuts.   It only works when it wants to.  It might lift 5 times straight, or only once per day, or less.    When it lifts,   it lifts strong and fast.   It is full of fluid.   I now have it running without a filter.    I have ordered one three times, and the local IH counter can't get me the right one, and I no longer have or remember the old one.    I rebuilt the engine in the spring of 14.   It runs great,other than the hydraulic issues.
Peace will not be found at a MidEast table. Peace began at a MidEast STABLE, but everyone seems to deny it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Believing in  evolution is like expecting a tornado to go through a junkyard and create a Mercedes Benz on its way out!
If you don\'t stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that\'s what I thought..........

Offline The Radio Shop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 1949 Miniapolise oline ZAU restore
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 07:24:38 PM »
Hey crazy, good to see you bro. Hope all is good.
Sounds like a bad seal in the system.
Buddy kc4umo