Author Topic: Wanted section of Sams CB Photofact 77  (Read 7564 times)

Offline 3pinplug

• View Profile
Wanted section of Sams CB Photofact 77
« on: July 16, 2016, 02:46:17 AM »
Hi all
Over in the UK and have a Robyn SX101 which is a rare radio here, would anyone be able to help me out with a scan of the SX101 section from Sam's cb77. We don't have sams over here and the shipping costs to the UK is horrendous. The radio doesn't tx although the tx light comes on when youbpress the mic.
Hope someone can help
Regards
Mark

Offline The Radio Shop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted section of Sams CB Photofact 77
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 08:09:47 AM »
Have the schematic here in front of me. Will see if I can scan it today and post it up. Welcome to the forum.
Buddy kc4umo

Offline 3pinplug

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 05:24:17 PM »
Thanks RT! Not sure if it,s a case of not being aligned due to someone fiddling or something else.
Regards
Mark

Offline The Radio Shop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 02:11:28 PM »
Here is the schematic. Had problems with the other scanner so this is the best I could do.
Buddy kc4umo

Offline The Radio Shop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 02:16:01 PM »
Alignment
Buddy kc4umo

Offline 3pinplug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 04:29:35 PM »
Hi RT

Thank you ever so much for taking the time out to do this for me, very very much appreciated.
Over in the UK we used to run on the "Naughty forties" as they were known on AM using your FCC frequencies but our govermenment decided to give forty channels on FM between 27.60125 ~ 27.99125mhz which put us isolated from everywhere else. But in 2014!! we got AM,FM and SSB legalised using the FCC frequencies, unfortunately the craze was well over by then and theres only a few of us old timers still around. We get a lot of DX into Europe particurlary on FM and I have even had contacts into the states on SSB. I was offered the Robyn for £5 ($7.50) and its in mint condition so couldn't really say no so just need to get the thing working! The alignment infor and the scans are great, I will start looking into the fault and let you know how I get on.
Please take the files down I have downloaded them.
Thanks again
Regards
Mark